- Believing that God’s Word is sufficient to handle life’s problems.
- Believing that God’s Word is superior to the resources that are available in the world.
- Helping believers think biblically about their problem
- Helping believers realize their purpose in life.
- Believing that the Word of God and the work of the Holy Spirit are what brings about lasting life changes.
- Changing people from the inside into the image of Jesus Christ.
- Helping believers to mature in Christ and live the life worthy of being called a Christian.
The Word of God is a perfect, pure, and true counsel. The Biblical Counseling Ministry is limited only for members. Attend our Membership class to know about SFMBC membership. For more information about Biblical Counseling Ministry, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org